A screen porch is a fantastic addition to any home; you get to enjoy a peaceful time outdoors without being disturbed by bugs or other elements.
The fun part is, you can make it as luxurious and unique as you want.
This only means you have lots of options when you decide to build a screen porch;
- You can screen in an already existing covered porch with a “walls only” screen; this is easy. You already have a roof in place, and the only thing remaining is framing and putting up the screen to enhance the beauty of the space.
- Installing screen windows on an already existing porch: this is also simple.
- Most screen porch windows can be custom-made to fit any opening, and they are made of durable materials which help protect against the elements.
- Go with the screen porch installation kit. The good news about kits is that they come with everything you need to erect your screen porch, and it’s less costly than building a custom screen porch.
- Build a screen porch from the ground up on your deck or patio: this one can prove to be a challenge since you need a roof, columns, and framings for the screens.
Custom porch building from the ground up is no small task; you need skills. So if you have zero skills and zero experience, it’s best to hire a pro.
Hire Childress Construction for Reliable Screen Porch Installation Services
We have the experience, the expertise, and the professionalism to add convenience to your outdoor relaxation with our screen porch installation services.
We can help you through the process of choosing the right design, then build a porch that is not just unique to your home but also blends in beautifully.
Need any of these? Get in touch today. We serve Midlothian, VA.